DevNull Technologies proudly offers the complete line of Citrix products and related services. We have one of the largest dedicated Citrix sales and support teams in Central Kentucky.
As Citrix has gravitated towards becoming an Access Infrastructure Company we have followed along and maintain technical certifications in all their new products as well as continue to actively support their large Metaframe installed base.
We proudly support all Citrix products, including:
- Citrix NetScaler—The Citrix NetScaler application delivery solutions combine the features and functions of traditional data center point products - load balancing, caching, compression, SSL acceleration, attack defense, SSL VPN - into a single network appliance, built from the ground up to maximize the performance of applications.
- Citrix Application Gateway—The Citrix Application Gateway™ is used by organizations to deliver applications, packaged and/or transformed, to the screens and speakers of IP phones and wireless devices.
- Citrix GoToMeeting—Citrix® GoToMeeting™ is the easiest-to-use online meeting solution for sharing desktop resources—whether locally installed on the user’s device or running in the Citrix Access Suite environment. Citrix makes it easier for everyone to benefit from the value of frequent Web-based meetings by enabling individuals to easily meet, present and collaborate online.
- GoToMyPC—Citrix® GoToMyPC Corporate™ is the easiest-to-use remote-access solution for accessing desktop resources—whether locally installed on the user’s computer or running in the Citrix Access Suite environment.
- GoToAssist—Citrix® GoToAssist™ is the industry-leading remote support solution to transform technical support into competitive advantage and rapidly lower support costs, improve end-user productivity and increase customer loyalty.
- Citrix EdgeSight—The Citrix® EdgeSight™ solution shifts the IT focus from technology and systems to end-users and achieving business goals. It moves the emphasis away from the “plumbing” – the networks, servers, and infrastructure that support business – to the business itself and the conductors of that business.
Our Citrix services include:
- Installation of new and expanding Citrix server farms
- 'Proofs of Concept' for their latest products
- Citrix farm audits to investigate causes of problems, including poor performance, poor session reliability and deviations from widely accepted 'best practices'
- Installation of complementary hardware and software to provide secure anytime, anywhere Access